Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Haircut Woes?

I really hate posts about "My New Haircut!". Buuuut, I always do things I make fun of people for.

Ex: I really hate when other people hold hands while they drive. "Why are you doing that? Are you going to loose her out the window? I think not." BUT I do it anyway. Guilty. 


I think my hair is fantastic. Only 2 people have noticed I actually got a hair cut. One told me I looked emo-anima. The other asked me what happened to the mangled chunk of hair on my left side (intentional). So, that's awesome I guess. : /

Hip hip hooray for another few months of hair that in it's tiny, squeaky hair-voice, screams "Leave me alone! You just don't understand me! It's my life, I'll do what I want with it." Oh my hair. Such a drama queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment