Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My mother went through the basement today and came up with a ton of my long lost artwork and letters. Awesome.
I was obviously writing a really great book.

"Dear Katie, I'm 8 too! I love all sports too! I have brown hair too!  I have blue eyes. My favorite color is red.  Do you like flowers? I do. Do you have any pets? I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. Love, Kirsten Robbins 3-16-99"


"Dear Kelsey (Jensen), You're invited to spy on the neighbors next Friday at 3:56. We need time. Be there."
Myka Draney drew up this shnazy wedding announcement. It's announcing mine and Justin Walkers wedding set for June 5, 2011. Awesome. We'll make that happen as soon as we can get rid of his beloved girlfriend Becca Carlisle and steal him from the mission which he is currently serving in California. It's not too late to make this happen!
It's a deer. Waving.
Basically, my mother wouldn't read me a story. "Hou wod you fel"?????

1 comment:

  1. Oh my this was hilarious. So glad you shared this.

    ReplyDelete