Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bacon and a Cat T-shirt

Today, I just really like this peppered bacon. I like it lots.
Snag your very own pound of bacon at Smiths. It's cheap too!


Jane likes my bacon as well....



















I really like my cat shirt too. I'm very very proud of it. 

It's backwards (webcam picture, real cam still MIA).



















So you're all thinking "I don't care about your bacon and your lame cat shirt."
...........................................................You're welcome anyway.


Karma Moment:
Last night I watched a movie in which a young women fell down the stairs and was hurt. I laughed. How silly! I mean, she was a young woman! Who falls down the stairs and hurts themselves in their 20's???


I'll now answer that question.













I fell down the stairs this morning.

2 comments:

  1. This just made my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you wear your catty shirt next time i see your face

    ReplyDelete