Sunday, January 15, 2012

What a nice gangster.

I have a cold. Which sucks.

Even worse when you have to work an 8 hour shift in a tiny little mall kiosk. Even worse when you have a sneeze face like mine.
Observe.















Before I go any further, I'll need you to observe this picture also. Because it's a G like this (but thug-ier) that happened to be pimp walking through the mall just after my sneeze face had formed.



















We made eye contact. He stopped. "Wasss your problem?"

Crap. I gave the gangster a funny look.

Now if you're familiar with stereotypical gangsters and have ever watched a movie about gangsters, you'll know this is the part where he pulls out his 9mm glock and starts shooting. Killing me dead.

With this in mind, I began to duck behind my kiosk. Planning my escape. He was coming closer. (Important sidenote: mall cops are useless.) He reached my counter.

"Girl, wass your problem?"
"I...uh... I just have a cold. I'm about to sneeze."
"D*** girl. How long you work?"
"Till 6..."
"Sheesh! That's a long shift. I hope you get feelin' better. Take care!"

Then he pimp walked off. Just like that.

Did I mention that I never judge people by their looks? And I'd NEVER assume a nice young man in his baggy clothes and do-rag would ever shoot me.

What a nice gangster.

P.S. I liked your gang tats. Fo realz.

2 comments: