Monday, January 16, 2012

Captain Obvious comments on blogs.

I've had some anonymous posts on my blog lately that haven't been so nice. I delete them... because I don't want it to become a trend. I need self esteem you guys...
Emo hair. Emo face.
















But I thought I'd just address this anonymous blogger now. He/she/it/gangster's most recent comment was how I am a racist small town mormon girl that doesn't know anything.

While I'm not racist. I'd say everything else highlighted in his/her/it/gangster's anonymous post is OBVIOUS.

So thanks for pointing that out. Duh. I'm trying to be like Jesus but I hope you feel dumb.

P.S. I'm listening to Lil Mama. Doin' the G-Slide. Not racist. 

5 comments:

  1. KT you tell them! I love you blog it brings a little sunshine to my soul! Keep on bloggin girl and don't let the haters get ya down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha. What a bratty person! People who feel bad about themselves need to put others down too. I am listening to the best song ever...Selena Gomez. And Katie, YOU'VE GOT EVERY RIGHT TO A BEAUTIFUL LIFE! lol...I love ya girl! PS...love the emo pic. It made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well katie, you could always track them down and confront them..Oh wait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete