Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day: Gets weirder.

Ya know when those girl get on facebook and say something like:

"LOL. I just got azzked out by a BUNCH of suuuuuper HOT boyz! LOL!!!!! It's SO FUNNY when hoards of boyzzz ask me ooooout cause they all think I'm super HOOOOTTTT."

Ya know? THOSE girls? That have to proclaim their hot-ness? Or make people aware that people DO ask them out and everyone is way interested? Am I the only one that knows what I'm talking about? Ugh.

Well here is my annoying hot proclamation:


Yesterday, I was hanging out at the DI (totally normal) and some sweaty (I mean, POURING sweat), middle aged, Mexican guy walked up and asked for the time. I gave it to him. He asked my name. I told him. He blurted out his name. Then he goes "Could I get your number?"

This is exactly what he looked like. But we were at the DI.
And He had baggy pants and a shirt on.
And he was sweating puddles.
So. Pretty similar depiction I have here.
Yes! I AM hot, guys. People DO ask me out. And EVERYONE (fat, sweaty, middle aged guys) is into me. So. Be jealous that I attract everyone. (I may or may not be jealous of the girls that brag on facebook.)






NEW SUBJECT:
If you guys ever need help resolving a conflict, I'm the gal to call. Why? I'll tell you why.

I got a call from New York yesterday. Seriously. It was the producer of Divorce Court. Seriously.
He liked the application I sent in last year (still trying to figure that one out...). Seriously.
And although he couldn't use me on Divorce Court, he'd like me to come on a new "Dr. Phil" type talk show to discuss conflict resolution. SERIOUSLY.

I said no. But I'm thinking about calling him back and saying I'd be happy to do it if my ex-husband can come along. Now for those of you who don't know who my ex husband is... I don't either. So I'm hiring Neil to play the part.

Neil claims we sent in the divorce court application together last July. While I don't remember this, he's probably right. We must have thought our relationship would be a lot more advanced at this time.

Ok. Well. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment