Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's Revolutionize the way we walk. Ok?

So I hate walking from campus to home. Bleh. But today I realized that we all do something funny when we walk.















See this? See how my right foot is out and my left arm is swinging out at the same time? I promise, seconds later my left foot and right arm will be out. We all do it.

WHY DO WE DO IT??

 














I'm sure there's a logical, biological, Newtons laws of motion, yada yada yada, reason for it. But I'm still saying "No more." Time for a walking revolution.

REFER TO IMAGES FOR THE WALKING REVOLUTION:
1. Left foot out, left arm out.
















2. Right foot out, right arm out. 
















I tried this new walking style out as I walked the rest of the way home today. Success. I tripped a few times. But for the most part, people were pretty impressed. I could just tell.

You can join too. Revolutionize something for the better. That's what we're supposed to be doing in our young, prime youth. Making the world a better place. Making the world a better place to WALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment