Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm not an animal lover. At all. If I were an animal lover, I'd love these:

1. A JACKALOPE
A. Why? Probably because of my somewhat awkward obsession with this clip: Boundin'
It's tacky. Don't judge me. I've only watched it like 8 times which is not as weird as some of you Disney princess lovers out there...
B. I am in love with the Jackalope Museum at the gas station in Dubois, WY.

This is Kaylen, Me, and Myka on the jackalope at the jackalope museum.
Ignore the fact that it is ridiculously tiny and shouldn't even be here.  



2. A LLAMA

A. They're freakishly majestic.
B. I want to take one on a pack trip.

3. AN OCTOPUS


A. It's just awkward. Yet I feel like the octopus has accepted its awkardness and made it the new cool.

 
4. A UNICORN
A. I know. I'm not dumb. Technically, unicorns are not real animals but this is why it mad my list:
     a. It's more realistic than an octopus (which actually is real).
     b. It's magical.
     c. It would make the best pet. I don't feel like it would be hard to clean up after a unicorn. I mean,       
 have you ever heard of a unicorn shedding? Pooping? I didn't think so.




No comments:

Post a Comment